Ingram Associates’ experience and expertise in intellectual property investigations is invaluable in assisting clients whose revenue is being pillaged by unscrupulous criminals counterfeiting their products.
Ingram Associates’ experience and expertise in intellectual property investigations is invaluable in assisting clients whose revenue is being pillaged by unscrupulous criminals counterfeiting their products. Ingram Associates has investigated some of the largest black and grey market intellectual property compromises in numerous industries, including apparel, tobacco, toys, motor, cosmetics and healthcare, resulting in the identification of the perpetrators and subsequent criminal prosecutions, and civil penalties and fines.
Our team of experts enables effective investigations and support across markets at different points in the supply chain. Ingram Associates provides expert testimony and intellectual property litigation support, in counterfeiting and intellectual property infringement matters. For more information refer to Ingram Associates case studies.
- Audits - Investigations to establish foul play by franchisees, dealers, licensees, distributors, manufacturers or joint venture partners
- Competitor Intelligence - Research to gather information on competitors, their size, financials and activities
- Computer Forensic Services - Bespoke computer forensic testing of hard drives to recover lost data
- De-bugging and Security Testing - Bespoke de-bugging sweeps and premises security testing for peace of mind
- Document Service - Process serving assistance, both nationwide (UK) and internationally
- Due Diligence - Detailed corporate research into a company or individual, to establish connections or dishonest activities
- Franchisee Enquiries - Research projects to test franchisees for other businesses that are in breach of their franchise agreement
- Mystery Shopping - Testing of employees' sales techniques and compliance with company policy
- Research - Bespoke research projects to provide whatever information is required
- Surveillance - Observations and photographs/video on individuals or companies
- Surveys - Bespoke survey projects to provide statistical data for clients
- Tracing - Ingram Associates offer a full range of tracing services for finding individuals
- Asset and Status Checks - Ingram Associates offer extensive pre-sue reports on individuals and companies